A wide range of HVAC&R professionals will find a host of benefits in ASHRAE membership. ASHRAE offers participation at many levels – the local chapter, society technical committees, research projects, and society leadership. We offer professional fellowship, technical handbooks, standards, and other publications, as well as international leadership in the industry.
Follow this link to join!: Join Now!
The East Tennessee ASHRAE Chapter currently has 225 members. We have a goal of increasing this membership to 258 (net increase) for the 2013-2014 year. If you are interested in becoming more active in our Membership Promotion campaign or assisting with the UTK Student Chapter, please contact Isaac Bosley [email@example.com] .
ASHRAE Membership is Perfect for:
- Consulting Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Code Officials and other Government representatives
- Facility Engineers / Managers
- Project / Application Engineers
- Industrial / Manufacturing Engineers / Management
- Public Utility Engineers
- Professors / Instructors / Researchers
- Sales Engineers / Manufacturer’s Reps
- Distributors / Wholesalers